This loft has the feel of home right in the middle of the city! Pristine studio at historic Bayou Lofts has oak hardwoods, exposed brick, & roomy balcony. Updated kitchen has rubbed black cabinets, SS appliances, marble counters, custom backsplash, gas cooking, dbl oven, & island with butcher block top. Bath has updated period fixtures, tub/shower with glass doors. 1 garage parking space, & w/d included. Building has 24/7 concierge, rooftop deck, & gym. Close to all Downtown attractions.
- MLS® #97887442
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage721
- Year Built1997
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned Parking, Controlled Entrance
- ExteriorBalcony/Terrace, Exercise Room, Service Elevator, Storage, Trash Pick Up
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Terrace, Exercise Room, Service Elevator, Storage, Trash Pick Up
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Brick Walls, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fully Sprinkled, Refrigerator Included
- AppliancesDryer Included, Refrigerator, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 3:41pm CDT.