Iconic mid-century home on huge lot with pool,tennis court,and 3 car garage. Completely renovated in 2010, this is a must see home!Contemporary kitchen w/Quartz countertops& huge island. Italian Porcelain floors in kitchen,breakfast,& patio area.Zoned to desirable SBISD schools,easy access to I10 & Beltway 8. Inviting outdoor oasis features EP decking,recently redone tennis court, self cleaning pool, and landscaping by Asakura Robinson. Master bath includes sauna, patio furniture stays.
- MLS® #95974095
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,879
- Year Built1975
- ParkingAuto Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorPatio/Deck, Private Tennis Court, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Private Tennis Court, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- Interior FeaturesAtrium, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Spa/Hot Tub, Washer Included
- AppliancesDryer Included, Refrigerator, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories1
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 6:55pm CST.