Spacious corner residence offers expansive living areas, boasting a den w/built-in cabinetry (which was the 3rd bedrm & can be restored to a 3 bedrm residence) Panoramic views of Downtown, Medical Center skyline & Hermann Park. Kitchen w/eat-in breakfast room. Master w/2 walk-in closets. Shows pristine. Full size stacked W/D. Private balcony. Full service amenities include 24 hour concierge, valet, porter, heated pool, fitness center, tennis, dry sauna, party rooms, separate storage and more!
- MLS® #950473
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,851
- Year Built1983
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Assigned Parking, Controlled Entrance, Valet Parking
- ExteriorBalcony/Terrace, Dry Sauna, Exercise Room, Party Room, Racquetball Court, Service Elevator, Storage, Trash Chute
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Terrace, Dry Sauna, Exercise Room, Party Room, Racquetball Court, Service Elevator, Storage, Trash Chute
- Interior FeaturesBedroom With Sitting Area, Chilled Water System, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Interior Storage Closet, Maid Service, Pressurized Stairwell, Refrigerator Included, Tile
- AppliancesDryer Included, Refrigerator, Stacked, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Other Cooling
- # of Fireplaces1
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 8:56pm CST.