Situated behind the gates of prestigious Shadyside addition, this English Georgian style home was first designed by Harrie T. Lindeberg and his protege , John Staub. Listed in the National Registry of Historic Places, it has been meticulously restored and updated throughout in a manner that complements its original grandeur and integrity. Nestled on 1.7+ acres in a park-like setting of magnificent live oak trees, landscaped gardens, pool, pool house, and patio areas. See photos for more details.
- MLS® #94967285
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage12,808
- Year Built1921
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Controlled Subdivision Access, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Controlled Subdivision Access, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Wooded
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Intercom System, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 17th, 2018 at 12:55am CDT.