STUNNING STONE & STUCCO HOME W/ CUSTOM WINDOWS ON THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE. ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS AMAZING. BUILT IN DRESSERS IN EVERY CLOSET. HIGH CEILINGS AND BIG WINDOWS. CUL-DE-SAC LOT. VERY WELL MAINTAINED. GREAT ENTERTAINING HOME. NEW FENCE. RECENT ROOF. ICE MACHINE THAT MAKES SONIC TYPE ICE.***OPEN HOUSE SAT OCT 21ST 2-4PM AND SUN OCT 22ND 2:30-4:30PM. MUST SEE!!!!
- MLS® #8548668
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,386
- Year Built1999
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Subdivision Lot
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2018 at 10:40pm CST.