This architectural masterpiece, reminiscent of a European Villa, was designed to maximize the views of the outdoor oasis with pool and spa. Replete with custom finishes this elevator equipped home features a stunning second floor living area with formals, sweeping circular staircase, expansive gourmet kitchen, media room and rooftop terrace. No detail was overlooked with the addition of a Savant Home Automation system and custom driveway ramp for low vehicles. With multiple outdoor dining spaces overlooking the pool, outdoor kitchen, exposed brick walls and beautiful arches, this home makes a beautiful space to entertain. Not to be overshadowed by the exquisite details, the homes privacy and close proximity to the Museum District and Rice University are defining characteristics that make this home so unique.
- MLS® #79985239
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,131
- Year Built2007
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Rooftop Deck, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Rooftop Deck, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories4
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 7:26pm CST.