Lovely two story traditional home on 11,325 square foot lot (per HCAD). The property is located at the end of John Dreaper which is a horseshoe street with close proximity to the Galleria area. Generous room sizes throughout with Master Bedroom plus two bedrooms with ensuite baths and a sunroom upstairs. Possible fourth bedroom and bath downstairs. Charming front porch overlooking large treed front yard. Several properties in the area have been subdivided - Buyer must do own due diligence.
- MLS® #77128229
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,444
- Year Built1954
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Dryer Included, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 8:41pm CST.