INVESTOR ALERT!!! Incredible bang for you buck at the list price!! Property flooded in Hurricane Harvey and being sold in "AS-IS" condition; home has been gutted to the studs, treated, re-insulated and the seller is in the process of getting the home inspected for moisture; application has been made with FEMA for a grant to raise the property; seller has an appraisal for the property in pristine condition Pre-Hurricane Harvey, as well in its current condition Post-Harvey and at the current list price this is a BARGAIN BASEMENT DEAL!!! Pool, boat house, bulkhead are in good condition. Listing Agent Must accompany all showings and all buyers must be qualified......
- MLS® #75448719
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,119
- Year Built1976
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorOutdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Rooftop Deck, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Rooftop Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 17th, 2018 at 12:55am CDT.