Stunningly beautiful home is walking distance to amazing shopping (Galleria) and fabulous dining options. Less than 5 min drive to Westpark Toll, 59 and 610. First floor gourmet kitchen with granite counters and high-end appliances make this a chef’s dream. Eat-in kitchen area with family room as well as formal dining and living room with fireplace. Second floor boasts huge master bedroom w/ master bath and two walk-in closets, plus 2 other bedrooms and full bath. 4th bedroom w/ full bath is perfect guest suite with private staircase. Hardwood floors throughout and crown molding in all rooms. Lovely patio perfect or entertaining. Unobstructed views of Williams Tower and skyline. Elevator ready.
- MLS® #73078314
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,436
- Year Built2006
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorControlled Subdivision Access, Covered Patio/Deck, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesControlled Subdivision Access, Covered Patio/Deck, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator Shaft, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 5:43pm CST.