Traditional Maplewood home. Lovingly cared for but still in its original condition. Four bedrooms and 2.5 baths, walk-in closets, and other ample storage. New roof (2017) and A/C capacitor (2017) . Carpet, terrazzo and vinyl flooring. All appliances - two refrigerators and one upright freezer, washer & dryer stay. Detached two car garage with workshop area. Enormous pool-sized back yard. This home is ready for a fresh start, but is being sold in its present condition. All per Seller
- MLS® #70723899
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,401
- Year Built1959
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Partially Fenced, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Partially Fenced, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections
- # of Stories1
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 4:11pm CDT.