Mediterranean masterpiece exudes exceptional quality consistently in the entire home. Home features 5 bedrooms, 7 & 2 half baths, formal living & dining rooms, library, powder & den that opens to chef's kitchen w/quality appliances. Main level master suite w/sitting area, dual walk-in closets & spa-like bath. Upstairs, 4 generously proportioned ensuite bedrooms & living area w/wet bar & balcony. Backyard designed for entertaining w/pool, spa and green space. Quarters atop garage.
- MLS® #6985559
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,695
- Year Built2002
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached/Detached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Address5559 Sugar Hill Dr
- Zip Code77056
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Central Vacuum, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Connections, Gaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 8:57am CST.