The 1893 Smith-Bailey Home is a Queen Anne Victorian listed on the National Registry of Historic Homes. Beautifully restored original wood floors, curly pine wainscoting in foyer and dining room, 3 finely detailed fireplaces for comfort, 4 porches, elevator to all 3 floors, tank-less water heater, remote control blinds on 2nd floor stairwell windows, oversize garage with storage. Many, many features that blend the home with historical ambiance & energy efficiency.
- MLS® #69778054
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,408
- Year Built1893
- StatusPending Continue to Show
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Porch, Screened Porch, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Porch, Screened Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionOther
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1805 Broadway St
- SubdivisionGalveston Townsite
- Zip Code77550
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Electric, Central Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Connections
- # of Stories3
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 8:26am CST.