STONE AND STUCCO EXTERIOR HOME ON LOTS 1 & 11. DESIGNED IN 1980 BY JOEL BRAND & ASSOC, REMODELED BY ROBERT COVINGTON & DESIGN BY DANIEL KORNBERG. ORIGINAL LANDSCAPE BY MCDUGALD STEELE. SOARING CEILING WITH CLASSICALLY DESIGNED WINDOWS LET IN NATURAL LIGHT. LOCATED 1.5 MILES RADIUS TO NRG STADIUM, RICE UNIVERSITY AND MUSEUM DISTRICT.
- MLS® #62794247
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,451
- Year Built1980
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Private Tennis Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Private Tennis Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Address2305 Underwood St
- Zip Code77030
- Interior FeaturesAtrium, Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Spa/Hot Tub, Split Level, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 7:56am CST.