Truly remarkable Houston Heights home delivers luxurious and comfortable lifestyle inside and out. 12 ft ceilings, wine closet, coffered ceilings, two fireplaces, and gourmet island kitchen that opens to large family room are a few of the highlights of the home’s interior. Side screened porch with 12 ft ceiling leads the way out back where you’ll find your own slice of paradise that includes a pool/spa with water features, gas fire pit, summer kitchen, and covered porch with wet bar, all surrounded by lavish landscaping. Zoned to Harvard Elementary.
- MLS® #59503753
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,632
- Year Built2008
- StatusOption Pending
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorCovered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Screened Porch, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Screened Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Prewired for Alarm System
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 10:10am CDT.