Beautifully restored Prairie-style home in Audubon Place Historic District (completed 2011). Features include replaced foundation, windows, doors, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, custom cabinetry/trim, soapstone counters, handcrafted tile, commercial appliances, air/water purification, advanced electronic, security/lighting, & solar electric power systems. Possible commercial use facilitated w/digital phone & computer network systems, & 6 covered parking spaces via alley access. Near Dwtn./Med. Ctr.
- MLS® #59092304
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,834
- Year Built1920
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached/Detached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- RoofComposition, Other
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address636 Hawthorne
- Zip Code77006
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dry Bar, Dryer Included, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Intercom System
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 5:11pm CST.