NEVER Flooded. READY for Move-in. Located just off Shepard with easy access to both I-10 & 610, this incredible home was built w/the nostalgia & architecture of the 1920's indicative of the Heights. Home features extra large master bedroom with balcony & spa like master bath, guest suite above garage w/kitchenette, 2Car garage w/ private alley, additional parking in front, wired media room & flexible room for study/home office/bedroom. Be sure to click on the word VIDEO or LISTING VIDEO on HAR under the picture at the top of the page to view the video presentation!
- MLS® #53390735
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,224
- Year Built2016
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached/Detached Garage
- ExteriorCovered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck, Porch, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck, Porch
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling, Island Kitchen, 2 Staircases, Dry Bar, Hollywood Bath
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 5:29pm CST.