1324 South Boulevard - A John F. Staub designed Circa 1926 4 bedroom 3.5 bath 7,095 square foot English Country Home on a 37,260 square foot lot in the Historic - Exclusive Broadacres Neighborhood. Updated Kitchen - Butlers Pantry - Original Wide Plank Oak Flooring - High Ceilings - Perfectly Placed Windows - Grand Formals - Intimate Morning Room + Study. Large One bedroom apartment above the over sized detached garage. Owners have found their new home so they are ready to sell..
- MLS® #52500853
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,095
- Year Built1925
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Elevator, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 3:41pm CDT.