The 1916 Runge House is an elegantly appointed Mediterranean style Historical home that is absolutely unforgettable! It has been restored by UTMB and plants were installed from the Moody Gardens. In 2016 the present owner transformed it into one of Galveston's most desirable wedding venues. Upgraded to a higher standard, this home includes panel and crown molding, an elevator, plantation shutters and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout. This home is sure to impress the most discerning buyer.
- MLS® #51615034
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,400
- Year Built1916
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBack Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Rooftop Deck, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Rooftop Deck, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1301 Market St
- SubdivisionGalveston Townsite
- Zip Code77550
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories3
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 1:55am CST.