Completely rebuilt and finished in 2018 by Lee David Homes, this gorgeous free-standing home is located in the Houston Heights. Every finish is designer and high-end quality including Quartz and marble countertops, Jenn-Air appliances, shaker style cabinets, gleaming reclaimed hardwood floors, smooth level 5 finished walls and ceilings, solid core two-panel doors, Baldwin door handles, a nice walk-in master closet that features a 30 slots shoe shelf, and a shower featuring 3 Danze high volume spray fixtures with thermostatic control valves that you have to see for yourself. Huge front porch, featuring Chicago brick stairs and skirting. Plenty of driveway parking. Alley access to the attached garage. You'll be located next to the Heights hike and bike trail and just a few minutes away from Memorial Park. With easy access to I-10 you are just a short five-minute drive to Downtown or the Galleria. Enjoy the convenience of Heights living.
- MLS® #49544996
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,674
- Year Built1940
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Partially Fenced, Porch, Side Yard
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Partially Fenced, Porch, Side Yard
- Lot DescriptionCleared
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Leased, Breakfast Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 10:10am CDT.