As you step into this majestic estate, you are called back in time to the English countryside to a home of a wealthy member of the King's court. The polished Mahogany panels whisper to you the history of a time gone by and beckons you to remember the elegance of English Castles. The beauty and painstaking details were shaped by hands chosen from artisans who do not lend their names to the ordinary. In the dawn of the 21st century, an uncanny tribute has been paid to a style thought long extinct.
- MLS® #44194016
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage11,314
- Year Built2000
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Fireplace, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Fireplace, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, In Golf Course Community, Subdivision Lot
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Atrium, Central Vacuum, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories3
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 6:55pm CST.