Exceptional custom home built with meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship by Temple Pace.Did not flood during Harvey. Architect is Travis Mattingly. Beautiful grounds with mature oaks trees. Formals, large open kitchen, den, study, mud room with desk. Expansive second floor with beautiful master retreat., 4 additional bedrooms with built in desks, private baths. Cozy 2nd floor family room near second staircase. 3rd floor game room. Elevator capable. Room for pool. Measurements approx. All per seller.
- MLS® #41334460
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7,240
- Year Built2004
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision Lot
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Address5376 Cedar Creek Dr
- Zip Code77056
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator Shaft, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories3
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 5:43pm CST.