Situated at the entry to the Broadacres Historic District, this traditional style home is ideal for restoration and expansion. The home is positioned in the middle of a 42,625 sq. ft. lot (per HCAD) which allows for generous front and back yard spaces. The floor plan features understated traditional elements, formal entertaining areas, a sunroom, and cozy wood paneled library. A three-car garage with quarters above and back alley access. Gorgeous setting close to downtown, Rice, and Med Center.
- MLS® #40810744
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,817
- Year Built1939
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot, Wooded
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas, Other Heating
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories3
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 17th, 2018 at 6:55pm CDT.