A rare opportunity to purchase one of the most thoroughly restored homes in historic Riverside Terrace. Why settle for a crowded neighborhood when you can enjoy this beautiful estate just 3 miles from Downtown and a mile from Herman Park! Impeccable interior complete w/blonde hardwood floors, custom railings & cabinets, honed marble countertops, premium double pane windows with sliding glass doors across the entire back of the home. 2nd flr balcony w/access from all bedrooms overlooks the pool.
- MLS® #37269516
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,100
- Year Built1946
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage Shed, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot, Wooded
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Leased, Island Kitchen, Wet Bar, Spa/Hot Tub
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 12:10am CST.