Timeless, English Tudor estate with spectacular luxury! An excellent floor plan for entertaining, the vaulted living room sets the tone of elegance. Kitchen features bar & breakfast seating. Master suite & study are located on first floor, while upstairs hosts 3 bedrooms & oversized game room. Additional details include elegant foyer, wide planked floors, refined moldings & architectural details. Possible 5th BR/B available in semi-finished garage quarters. Main home is elevator optional.
- MLS® #34221324
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,192
- Year Built2013
- StyleTraditional, English
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Fully Fenced
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- RoofAluminum, Composition
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included, Dry Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 2:21pm CST.