The 1904 Helen Ebert Home, newly designated by the Texas Historical Commission, 2 story Victorian-style house with formal living & dining rooms, den, tiled kitchen, beautiful wood floors throughout. Lighted pool with patios, walkways all in a fenced, landscaped backyard. Four bedrooms, including master with in-suite bath, upstairs. Wide wrap-around front porch with balcony looking onto fenced front yard. Located in a historic district on a well landscaped esplanade that connects the cruise ship terminals to the pleasure pier at Galveston's famed seawall & the Gulf of Mexico.
- MLS® #28747438
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,431
- Year Built1904
- StatusPending Continue to Show
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1305 25th St
- SubdivisionEaton Sub 91
- Zip Code77550
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Dryer Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 4:56pm CST.