The house was high and dried during Harvey hurricane. Fabulous Toll Brother Home back to green spaces. Light and bright. Dramatic view of foyer. Formal 2-story dinning room. Gourmet kitchen, 2 story great room. Master bedroom with sitting area and huge closet. 2nd bedroom suite downstairs. Upstairs great gameroom with media room. Out door kitchen all new, unused. 4 car garages just great addition. Too many upgrades to list. Area amenities, walk to new elementary school.
- MLS® #2790934
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,925
- Year Built2014
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorCovered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 6:55am CST.