Come experience pure Texas in this extraordinary Hill Country home on near 5 acres in the city of Friendswood. Its iron entry gate opens to spacious grounds for great living and just about anything Texas. The front courtyard welcomes guests to a fabulous lifestyle in this sprawling one story. Enjoy tall ceilings with stained-wood beams, quarried-stone accent walls and Saltillo tile flooring inside paired with the pool, stucco cabanas and a Spindletop-style, vintage oil derrick in the back yard.
- MLS® #22849052
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,550
- Year Built2005
- # of Garages4
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard, Barn/Stable, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Wheelchair Access
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard, Barn/Stable, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Wheelchair Access
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Cul-De-Sac
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Address2517 Sierra Madre
- SubdivisionRancho Viejo
- Zip Code77546
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Leased, Breakfast Bar, Handicap Access, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Spa/Hot Tub, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories1
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 1:40am CST.