Situated in a gated enclave in the heart of the Museum District, this four bedroom masterpiece has finishes that are absolutely awe inspiring. Make your way to the second level of this elevator capable home to enjoy the living area with top-of-the-line finishes. The third floor is where you will find the majestic master suite and one of three secondary bedrooms. The top level provides the home owner with a terrace deck adjacent to a flex room that could be used as a bedroom, media room and more.
- MLS® #22538131
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,247
- Year Built2017
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Split Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorControlled Subdivision Access, Covered Patio/Deck, Rooftop Deck, Sprinkler System, Back Green Space, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesControlled Subdivision Access, Covered Patio/Deck, Rooftop Deck, Sprinkler System, Back Green Space
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Elevator Shaft, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories4
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 5:10am CST.