Welcome to Groveland. This historically registered landmark estate exemplifies the timeless Regency design & classic proportions of celebrated architect Birdsall Briscoe. Situated on over an acre of impeccably landscaped grounds & enhanced by majestic oaks framing the regal exterior facade. Respectfully & immaculately restored by the current owner utilizing the finest materials resulting in numerous accolades & publication features. Estate boasts 3 dwellings w/ 5 gardens, including grand lawns.
- MLS® #21684948
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,098
- Year Built1935
- # of Garages4
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot, Wooded
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address3229 Groveland Ln
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks
- Zip Code77019
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Elevator, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories3
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 11:40pm CST.