A true oasis south of the beautiful downtown Houston skyline, located minutes from Houston the Museum District, Rice University, Hermann Park, Texas Medical Center and the Houston Zoo. This unparalleled home currently undergoing meticulous, floor-to-ceiling construction is the most significant home to come to market this summer. This striking home features more than 4270 sq. ft. of modern amenities with gorgeous views of Houston on three levels. An approx. 22 x 23 ft. terrace is accessible through beautiful french doors leading to a glass parapet wall spanning the top floor. The home offers approx. 4279 sq. ft. of interior living space and approx. 506 sq. ft. of terrace space.
- MLS® #19792085
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,279
- Year Built2018
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Side Yard, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Fireplace, Rooftop Deck, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Side Yard, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Fireplace, Rooftop Deck
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Central Vacuum
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Connections
- # of Stories4
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 5:58pm CST.