According to seller this home DID NOT flood during HARVEY!!! LOVELY HOME WITH MANY UPGRADES,BOTH FORMALS AND NICE SIZE BEDROOMS WITH GREAT CLOSETS, WONDERFUL NEWER KITCHEN CABINETS WITH DRAWERS AND FOLDING PULLOUTS, NICELY LANDSCAPED YARD, DOUBLE DRIVE AND NICE BACKYARD WITH COVERED PATIO, POOL WITH DIVING BOARD. SO MANY UPGRADES. THIS IS TRULY A MUST SEE. Seller believes the sq ft on tax roll appraisal district is wrong.
- MLS® #18158214
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,548
- Year Built1965
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorPatio/Deck, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot, Cleared
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Refrigerator Included
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections
- # of Stories1
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 4:55am CST.