Exceptionally fine, Birdsall Briscoe-designed estate on nearly 1 acre in exclusive Broadacres. Meticulously preserved + updated open kitchen; lavish modern master bath; updated secondary baths. Restored Pat Fleming gardens, Weber Iron & Wire Company exterior and interior ornamentation. Tall ceilings; rich millwork; light-filled rooms w/ garden backdrops; inviting library. Carriage house w/ 3-car garage, renovated/ updated living quarters w/ kitchenette + bath. Bluestone patios; recent pool.
- MLS® #17852414
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,784
- Year Built1927
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorFully Fenced, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Exterior FeaturesFully Fenced, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen, Washer Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2018 at 8:26am CDT.