Panoramic Sweetwater Golf Course views. Custom Built French stone and stucco. Designed by Robert Dame, built by Christopher Sims. Private master wing, formal dining room, formal living/music room, formal powder room, pool bath, and home office/craft room down. High ceilings, Island kitchen with marble counters and custom cabinets built with 200+year old reclaimed wood. Elevator, wine storage closet, and butler's pantry off of kitchen. Ceiling treatments include barrel vault, groin vault and beamed. Hand crafted hardwood and stone floors. Gameroom, exercise room, and three bedrooms up. Resort style pool with outdoor kitchen, covered patio, and cabana. Gated drive with motorcourt and over-sized, 3-car garage.
- MLS® #16689316
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage9,060
- Year Built2002
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Cul-De-Sac, On Golf Course
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Elevator, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 17th, 2018 at 9:11am CDT.