New laminated floor, hot water tank and connecting pipes. Good assigned parking close to elevator. One owner's secondary home, gently lived in. Refrigerator, washer and dryer included. Open living and dining, granite counter, stainless appliances. Next to bus stops and brays bayou greenway trail. One block to rice k-8 magnet school. Minutes from medical center, rice village shops, museums, parks, downtown and galleria. Easy access to highways i-610, 59 and 288. ''
- MLS® #13856079
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,208
- Year Built2003
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned Parking, Connecting, Controlled Entrance
- ExteriorBalcony/Terrace, Exercise Room, Storage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Terrace, Exercise Room, Storage
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Refrigerator Included
- AppliancesDryer Included, Refrigerator, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
Copyright © 2017, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 11:55pm CST.