Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! Gorgeous spiral staircase opens into 2-story family room of the Residence One also featuring a study, and formal dining with an entertainers kitchen. Luxury master bath appointed with freestanding tub and dream closet. Large outdoor covered patios and energy saving encapsulated crawl space.Get to the Galleria, the Medical Center or downtown in just minutes. Located off 610 with proximity to great schools and community parks, you'll spend less time shuttling the kids around. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #13256663
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,895
- Year Built2016
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Fully Fenced, Aluminum, Asbestos, Brick Veneer, Brick & Wood, Cement Board, Log Home, Other, Stone & Wood, Stone, Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Unknown, Vinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Fully Fenced
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Subdivision Lot, Corner
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Dryer Included, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 6:55pm CST.