Houston Flat Fee MLS Listing
Shh... Not eveyone is aware of our VIP Flat Fee Programs. We're a full service real estate brokerage and also offer 6% listing programs. What's the difference between our 6% program and Option B & Option C? Just one thing, You'll Save $1,000s!
WARNING: Don’t even think about selling your home until you’ve read about this exciting New 0% Commission Program… that can save you up to $3,000, $6,000, $10,000 or more when selling your home.
Would you like to sell your home for 0% commission?
VIP Realty ClientSide will sell your home fast and for top dollar while Saving You Thousands in Real Estate Commissions.
Does this sound like it's impossible? Well, we at VIP Realty can make it happen! If you would like additional information on our 0% Commission program, please call us at 281-456-2475.
All Flat Fee MLS Programs Include:
- Listing on Realtor MLS
- Up to 25 Digital Photos
- Listing on Realtor.com
- Listing on Yahoo.com
- Listing on MSN.com
- Listing on 100's of local real estate websites
- Broker Support
- Contracts and Disclosures
- Showing property to prospective Buyers
- Listing for 6 months on MLS
- Pre-Screening of all buyers - Free buyer pre-approval
VIP Realty’s Money Saving Options
Plan A - FSBO $499 Flat Fee Listing Program
The perfect listing program for FSBO's. You have the best of both worlds, MLS exposure and the flexibility and savings of selling FSBO. Have questions with the selling process, we're a phone call away
Plan B - Full Service $2,000 Flat Fee Listing Program
Includes everything above, plus full representation in every detail of the transaction.
- Professional photography
- Supra lockbox for secure hassle-free agent showings.
- Metal Sign delivered and Instaled ( same as our 6% listings )
- Market evaluation and consultation with seller to set sales price.
- Centralized showing service (CSS) to schedule appointments directly with you when agents request to see your home.
- Feedback via email on showings, allowing you to better assess your home and make any neccessary adjustments.
- Make sure inspection, option period, financing and closing is accomplished during the time frame of contract
- Negotiate repairs by buyer after option period
- MLS exposure – photograph and detailed description of property.
- Assisting with buyer/seller negotiations.
Assisting with preparation of documentation relevant to the sale of the property.
- Intermediary handling of contract and funds with escrow agent (title company.)
- Assuring all terms of contract including time frames are complied with.
- Follow up with buyers lender to ensure financing is in place
Monitoring inspections, re-inspections, agreements between buyer and seller as to repairs needed and assurance of compliance with all agreements prior to closing.
Plan C - 1.5% Listing Program
Don't want to pay an upfront fee? No problem, VIP Realty will list your home for 1.5% listing commission due at closing.
View our extensive marketing plan and research our Flat Fee MLS Listing FAQ section. You can also research why our Flat Fee MLS Program works so well. VIP Realty will sell your home Fast and for Top Dollar, while saving you $1,000s in real estate commissions